Lying and Kissing by Helena Newbury
I am out of my depth. Yesterday, I was just a CIA languages geek, safe behind a desk. I thought I wanted a taste of the action.
Then I met him.
Luka. Arms dealer. Russian mafia. A man who’ll kill to get what he wants. And he wants me.
Now I’m on a plane to Moscow with orders to “accidentally” run into him again. Seduce him. Sleep with him.
I can’t control myself when I’m near him. And if he finds out who I really am, I’m dead.
18+ due to steamy scenes. Trigger advisory inside book.
Genre: Romantic Suspense
His Muse: A Dark Alpha Bad Boy Romance by Isabella Starling... January 28, 2017 | GracieLou
Sinful Rewards #1 by Cynthia Sax July 17, 2014 | GracieLou
Concealment (The Cassano Series Book 1) by Scarlet Wolfe... March 20, 2015 | GracieLou
Sleight of Hand by Kate Kelly May 28, 2014 | GracieLou
The Wicked Lands by Melissa Kremer March 15, 2016 | GracieLou
Bourbon & Blood by Garrard Hayes August 31, 2014 | GracieLou
- Dawn Patrol: A Tidewater Short Story by Tami VelduraJuly 28, 2017
- Hard Rock Deceit: A Rock Star Romance by Athena WrightJuly 27, 2017
- Amelia and the Viscount (Bluestocking Brides Book 1) by Samantha HoltJuly 27, 2017
- Twice Baked Murder: A Cozy Mystery (The Rita Reincarnated Cozies Book 1) by Daphne DeWittJuly 25, 2017
- Raptor: Urban Fantasy Noir by B.A. BostickJuly 23, 2017