7/24 $2.99 “The 10 Habits of Successful Writers” by Diana Bocco
The 10 Habits of Successful Writers
Insider secrets from some of today’s top writers.
What do a New York Times bestselling novelist, a six-figure freelancer, and an award-winning indie have in common?
More than you can imagine.
— How one writer sold over a million copies of her books and another one sold movie rights to a major Bollywood producer
– How indie writers are selling thousands of ebooks a month
– How to become highly productive so you can earn more
– How to create a step-by-step pathway that works for you
– The common mistakes that are holding you back
– How successful writers deal with rejection and writer’s block
– Which publishing rules to follow (and which ones to break)
– The one thing every writer believes is key to success (Hint: It involves a chair)
Hear directly from the writers, in their own words, how they’ve put these road-tested habits into practice and how you can do the same.